Weddings, Conventions, Meetings, Events, Parties, Room Rentals and More!
Contact our church office at (408) 365-0313 for more information.
FCC is a huge 17 acre, 130,000 square foot (SF) campus that can accommodate small weddings, large conventions, or family events like parties and Quinceañeras.
- 2 large auditoriums: 8,000+ SF room with a stage, theater lighting and multi-media projectors. Seats 400 for a wedding, special meeting, or convention.
- 1 large auditorium: 20,000 SF room with a large stage (70 ft. opening, 36 ft deep = 138 ft total width). Seats 1,450 for a wedding, special meeting, or convention. Also there is a food court/lobby that can accommodate another 950 people.
- Additional meeting rooms available for larger or smaller corporate/private events.
- Room Charge: $195 per hour + $390 for set up, resetting, and cleaning the facility.
- Tables: 5 foot rounds – $12/table; 6 foot rounds – $15/table; 6 foot rectangular – $10/table
- Chairs: Free if they are already in the room. $1/chair if you want us to bring in different chairs from other rooms.
- We require a $500 security deposit. This holds your reservation and is refundable if the room is left in acceptable condition following your event.
Perfect set-up for Wedding & Reception
The 8,000 SF auditoriums are next to each other. For weddings or conventions you can have a ceremony/meeting in one auditorium and go right into a meal reception or dance in the adjacent auditorium! Family Community Church is available for weddings based on calendar openings.
Marriage is a joyous time when the two of you come together to profess your love for each other and solidify that relationship through a sacred ceremony. We at Family Community Church rejoice with you and pray that your wedding will be one that will be both beautiful and pleasing to the Lord.
It is for this reason we have set up guidelines for all weddings performed in our church. We believe marriage is ordained by God, and for that reason we find ourselves responsible to Him in the way weddings are conducted and marriages are established. It is our desire to assist you in every way possible to enjoy a very special and meaningful wedding.
No alcohol allowed on site
Questions? Email Christie Herrington or call (408) 365-0313 for more information.