FCC’S ON-CAMPUS INDOOR & OUTDOOR SUNDAY SERVICES UPDATE!
Per the Health Department’s most recent guidelines INDOOR seating for religious services will now be ALLOWED in limited capacities. In addition to our existing livestream options here is what INDOOR services will look like for the various ministries:
- Indoor services will begin on campus effective October 14 beginning with W5 and CR.
- Youth will meet on campus beginning October 15 with limited seating for 100 people in Stage 3 plus overflow seating of 100 people in Studio FCC.
- Sunday 9 AM and 10:45 AM services will resume indoors and outdoors on October 18. Seating will be provided for 100 people in main auditorium + 100 people in Café Auditorium + 100 people in main lobby. Outdoor seating will also be available in the tent in our parking lot.
- Children services for grades one through four will be held Sundays at 9 AM and 10:45 AM in Kidzplanet and grades five and six, which we call Area 56, will meet in the bounce house room, directly adjacent to the Children’s Ministry lobby. Kids will still be able to participate in the live Zoom feeds remotely for families that choose not to come on campus at this time.
- Awana currently has 70 kids enrolled in online classes. We will not bring Awana classes on campus at this time. We are surveying the parents to see if on campus classes are desirable and will make a decision soon about possibly launching Awana on campus after hearing from parents and volunteer staff.
Your safety is our TOP PRIORITY as we continue to reopen. Masks and social distancing will be ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED in order to attend.
This is certainly exciting news as we look forward to more, in-person fellowship as a church family. With all of the continuing changes it is vital for us to keep you updated with the latest information via email. If you’re not currently receiving emails from FCC, sign up now.