Divorce hurts. Find help at DivorceCare!
Thursdays @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
(Not meeting Dec 27th or Jan 3rd)
meet in the Staff Conference Room
You don’t have to go through it alone. Most people will tell you that separation and divorce are the most painful and stressful experiences they’ve ever faced. It’s a confusing time when you feel isolated and have questions about issues you’ve never faced before.
DivorceCare groups meet weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life. Each DivorceCare Week has two distinct elements:
- A Seminar with Experts – During the first 30 – 40 minutes of the meeting, the group watches a video seminar featuring top experts on divorce and recovery subjects. These videos are produced in an interesting-to-watch television magazine format featuring expert interviews, real-life case studies and on-location video.
- A Support Group with Focus – After viewing the video, you will spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in that week’s video seminar and what is going on in your lives.
Register below to join a DivorceCare group. Cost is $15/person and includes a workbook.
For more information on the DivorceCare ministry, visit the DivorceCare website.
Children & Youth:
On Thursday nights, our Food Court offers a full dinner for only $3, available from 6:00-7:00 pm. In addition, you can purchase snacks and beverages to bring into class with you.
- FREE childcare is provided for children ages 18 months – 2 years.
- Children ages 3 through 6th grade may go to Awana Bible Club while parents attend DivorceCare. Registration fee applies. Visit Awana page to register.
- Students in 7th through 12th grade may attend the MVMENT YOUTH Service at 7:00 pm (no cost), in Building B.