Thursdays @ 7:00-8:30 pm
September 6, 2018 – May 9, 2019
(Not meeting Dec 20th, 27th, or Jan 3rd)
Awana is an international, non-denominational, Bible centered organization which provides weekday activities and programs for children ages 2 through 6th grade. Awana helps churches and parents work together to develop spiritually strong children and youth to faithfully follow Jesus Christ. As the Awana pledge states, the goal of the Awana clubs is to “reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Christ and train them to serve Him.”
We offer Awana programs for several ages:
- Cubbies® (3 to 5 year olds) celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son, and His Word.
- Sparks® (K – 2nd grade) ignites the curiosity of early elementary age kids to learn about the people and events of the Bible, building a foundation of wisdom for knowing Christ.
- Truth & Training (3rd-6th grade) engages upper elementary age kids by answering their questions about God and the Bible, guiding them through this pivotal life stage to grow in Christ’s grace
Here are just some of the fun and exciting Awana Club activities!
- Flag Ceremony
- Game Time – fun games, team competition
- Handbook Time – time to recite and memorize God’s Word
- Council Time – an exciting message from the Bible
- Awards – recognition of individual Clubber’s achievements
Cost = $60 (includes book, shirt, awards)
A.W.A.N.A. = Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed
“Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15