Jan 25 – Mar 29
Men, we need adventure in our lives . . . in our work, in our love, and our spiritual lives. Wild at Heart author John Eldredge reveals how God designed men to be dangerous. Simply look at the dreams and desires written in the heart of every boy: to be a hero, to be a warrior, and to live a life of adventure and risk.
Sadly, most men today have abandoned these dreams and desires—aided by a Christianity that feels like nothing more than pressure to be a “nice guy.” It is no wonder that many men avoid church, and those who go are often passive and bored to death.
Join us for teaching and discussions that surface these important discoveries:
- Men are haunted by the question, Do I have what it takes?
- Our deepest wound comes from our fathers, and shapes us for the rest of our lives
- In a world that emasculates men, we long to be the hero – we have a battle to fight!
- We are searching for a beauty to love
- We are wired for an adventure to live
Men, it’s time to recover our masculine heart, and step into the identity that God designed for us—dangerous, passionate, alive, and free!
- Includes book and devotional
Questions? Email Our Team for more information.