March 10th – 31st
At Family Community Church, we have a desire to help cultivate healthy and loving families the way God designed and intended for us. That is why on March 4, we hosted The Family Conference. Many that could not make it have requested access to the recordings, so we are making the incredible main stage keynote talks from the conference available through March 31.
These teachings on marriage, parenting and mental health are powerful and give practical next steps that you can implement in your life today to help your family to thrive! Register for access and you will also receive the slide deck from the talks, as well as the handouts from some of the workshops.
With our keynote speaker Dr. Joshua Straub, author of ‘Famous At Home’ and guest speaker, mental health expert Arnold Fosah, PMHNP, the topics they speak on are as follows:
• Dr Josh Straub Keynote: How 15 minutes a day can change your marriage
• Families and Parenting Q&A with Dr Josh Straub and FCC’s Women’s Pastor Lily Olgiati
• Arnold Fossah, PMHNP: Beauty in Brokenness: Finding strength and resilience in mental health challenges
• Dr Josh Straub Keynote: 5 ways to cultivate an emotional (and spiritual) growth environment for your kids
- Includes access to video replay and notes. Link and password will be sent upon registration.
Questions? Please email Pastor Matthew for more information.