In previous Christmas offerings, our congregation invested more than $750,000:
- To drill water wells and provide food to famine-stricken people in Ethiopia
- To provide vocational training for single women in Ethiopia through Tabitha Reach
- To build a Bible school in Gabon, Africa
- To partner with City Team Ministries, Real Options, and Teen Challenge locally
- To purchase technology upgrades to our campus so we could more creatively present the message of salvation and grace
In 2021, we’re calling our Christmas Offering “Inside | Outside” as we look to give and fund ways to connect with our community, both inside and outside the church building. We know that 2021 has been a challenging year! I hope you will carefully read over the enclosed documents to learn about this exciting Christmas opportunity for us to give sacrificially and generously to reach inside and outside our community with God’s love. Will you begin praying now about the extraordinary amount God would have you give, over and above your regular giving, to FCC’s 2021 Christmas Offering? Allow God to stretch your faith!